Topic: Server doesn't start

I need some serious help here guys..

When I try to run the app.. I get the following error.. what do you think is the prob?.. and why doesn't the server say whats the exact prob?.. (I have some plugins in the vendor folder)

Thanks a lot in advance.
--
Pavan

=> Booting WEBrick...
c:/ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/rails-1.2.3/lib/commands/servers/webrick.rb:11: warning: already initialized constant OPTIONS
=> Booting Mongrel (use 'script/server webrick' to force WEBrick)
=> Rails application starting on http://0.0.0.0:3000
=> Call with -d to detach
=> Ctrl-C to shutdown server
** Starting Mongrel listening at 0.0.0.0:3000
** Starting Rails with development environment...
Exiting
c:/ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/rails-1.2.3/lib/commands/servers/mongrel.rb:15: warning: already initialized constant OPTIONS
c:/ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/rails-1.2.3/lib/commands/servers/mongrel.rb:18: undefined method `options' for []:Array (NoMethodError)
    from c:/ruby/lib/ruby/site_ruby/1.8/rubygems/custom_require.rb:32:in `gem_original_require'
    from c:/ruby/lib/ruby/site_ruby/1.8/rubygems/custom_require.rb:32:in `require'
    from c:/ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/activesupport-1.4.2/lib/active_support/dependencies.rb:495:in `require'
    from c:/ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/activesupport-1.4.2/lib/active_support/dependencies.rb:342:in `new_constants_in'
    from c:/ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/activesupport-1.4.2/lib/active_support/dependencies.rb:495:in `require'
    from c:/ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/rails-1.2.3/lib/commands/server.rb:39
    from c:/ruby/lib/ruby/site_ruby/1.8/rubygems/custom_require.rb:32:in `gem_original_require'
    from c:/ruby/lib/ruby/site_ruby/1.8/rubygems/custom_require.rb:32:in `require'
    from ./script/server:3
    from -e:4:in `load'
    from -e:4

Re: Server doesn't start

Hi,
I happened to find the solution, it was because in my 'require' statement I had not given full path, I was just pointing to the directory. I didn't know I need to point to the exact file I am referring to. But, now the prob is, I have put the require statement for all the files within that folder.