Topic: What would be your ideal web-based software to solve a problem?

I'm brainstorming concepts for new products and services to develop, and I'm a fan of the "solve your own problems" idea, but I'd like to get a larger industry sample size here.  So that's why I'm bringing this question to you guys here at RailsForum.

What kind of web-based software that doesn't yet exist, or does exist, but it is done poorly, would make your life easier, your business more profitable, or solve a problem for you?

Re: What would be your ideal web-based software to solve a problem?

Something to help my end-users/stakeholders map out and describe the data and the process they need my software to solve. So something to help them and me go from:

"I need a piece of software to help me file my OMFGBBQWTF reports."

to

"As you can see in this flowchart, I have O, M, F, and G data that I have to compile like this (some maths), then collate with BBQ, and then load it into the WTF server. Can you build some software to help me with this process?"

I'm finding at my job and for the various political groups I work with that my users are getting hung up on software as a solution instead of software as a tool and completely forgetting that its the business data and processes that matter.