Re: Introduce yourself!

Cytheria wrote:

Hai everyone.

Name: Cytheria Newton
What brought you to Rails Forum?  I am starting  to learn about Ruby on Rails
How do you use Ruby/Ruby on Rails? I have not used it extensively yet, but my work demands me. So I am trying to move from an amateur to professional in it.

Glad to meet you Cytheria. My name is Kathleen. I am new both to this forum as well as Ruby on Rails. tongue

how to get rid of blemishes
garlic breath tips
plr
private label rights

Last edited by kathlenrt (2011-04-23 15:32:43)

Name: Kevin Miller
What brought you to Rails Forum? Came here a few years ago looking for help when I was just getting started with Rails. 
How do you use Ruby/Ruby on Rails? I wrote the backend of Fantasy Postseason, a fantasy sports site, in Rails.

Play postseason fantasy sports at Fantasy Postseason - Written in RoR

Name: Rebecca
What brought you to Rails Forum? I still have lots more to learn
How do you use Ruby/Ruby on Rails? I'm not using it, but I want to learn....

Name: Steve

What brought you to the Rails Forum?: Need some clarification on Rails 3 vs Rails 2 differences. Following along with Head First text
book which was written for Rails 2.

How do you use Ruby/Ruby on Rails?: Just getting up to speed with it. I like what I see so far. A LOT! May look at doing some freelancing part time for small ISPs

Name: aaron

What brought you to Rails Forum? I actually can't remember... I'm already here since 2008 tongue

How do you use Ruby/Ruby on Rails?: It was my first language & framework to work with during my first day on the industry...

Hello guys ?

Name: John

What brought you to Rails Forum? google

How do you use Ruby/Ruby on Rails?: Actually, I'm not using this but I want to learn.

Name: Rodrigo

What brought you to Rails Forum? Google

How do you use Ruby/Ruby on Rails?: After reading a Rails book, I decided to build my own application, in order to learn as much Rails as possible.

Name: Jonathan

What brought you to the Rails Forum?: Dev friends of mine who think I should learn more about RoR & get involved smile

How do you use Ruby/Ruby on Rails?: Just starting to learn, but several of my hosting clients use it for their projects and live sites/apps. Looking forward to learn though. I want to build something of my own, and help other people tongue

Last edited by MrBox (2011-06-29 15:19:57)

Name: Rafael
What brought you to the Rails Forum?: Google,

Hi. I'm new here and I'm Rachel.

Name: Justin Hammack
What brought you to Rails Forum? Searching for a Rails form on google.. This looked like the best one! =]
How do you use Ruby/Ruby on Rails? Just started learning Rails, my current site is built in PHP but I want the official launch of my startup to be in Rails.

Hello all, I am new in this forum.I like this forum.Hope I will get all your support.Thank you.

african american rhinoplasty

Last edited by piaseee (2011-08-09 12:58:05)

Hi, My name is Mona Abdel-Halim and I'm the co-founder of Resunate - a high tech resume builder on RoR. Other than finding more about Rails, I'd also like to share an opening we have for a Software Development Engineer. Feel free to share the following opening with others and apply if you're interested. Thanks!

http://careerimp.com/wp-content/uploads … l-time.pdf

Hi, my name is Przemek, age 29, I'm a Web Developer in Krakow, Poland. I was brought to this forum when I needed help with my first RoR website. And I'm here, because it's still full of helpful people.

By the way, I'd like to present our new little website: RailsGallery
I think it could be useful place for developers/companies showing their work excellent work.
Want to add yours? You're welcome! smile

Hi guys,
I'm fairly new to ruby on rails but need much much help.
I've deployed my app on heroku, www.groupjunkie.com but the search doesn't work very well, I tried many tutorials but I just can't seem to get it to work.

I have big plans for this site and am looking for developers to join me, I'm currently just a one guy team.

Thanks guys!

Name: Bruno
What brought you to Rails Forum? I'm looking for a good RoR programmer, here in Paris! Anyone?
How do you use Ruby/Ruby on Rails? For business
Thank you

Hey Guys!

Name: Mali

What brought you to the forum? Active community? smile

How do you use ROR? Safely.

The

How do you use Ruby/Ruby on Rails? I don't. I'm a PHP guy. I'd probably learn Ruby, but I hink it's ugly with its lack of brackets and whatnot. Who likes words in their code? smile
Ente Kostüm

Last edited by kevinleo24 (2011-11-04 16:43:20)

I'm a recruiter and keep update on job opportunities on rails

Valli
valliappan05@yahoo.in