Topic: Weird iTerm problem with Mongrel Bookmark

I did have an iTerm bookmark setup and happily working to launch mongrel via script/server from the proper working directory.  I'm not sure what broke it, but it no longer works.  It could have stopped working after I did a script/server -d (but I restarted the system and killed all ruby instances, so I don't think that process is still running).

In any case, with the script/server command it always boots WEBrick first now.  When I try explicitly starting mongrel via script/server mongrel, I get the following error

=> Booting Mongrel (use 'script/server webrick' to force WEBrick)
PROBLEM: Mongrel is not available on your system (or not in your path)

Which is interesting because if I change to the same working directory that the bookmark is set up for and run script/server mongrel it starts without a hitch.  Also, just script/server boots mongrel fine (without having to explicitly ask for it).

I really don't understand what is going on here, as it seems that the working directory is correct (otherwise it wouldn't give the message Booting Mongrel....) and I don't think that iTerm would switch the user on me...perhaps I'm lacking some understanding of the terminal though?    Is there a way to enable verbose output from script/server so I can try to figure out which path it is trying?  Any help would be much appreciated.  Thanks!