Topic: Free Domain Registration: Is it possible??

(Hello,
I want to register my domain name for free. Is it possible?
I found a cheap registration service provider: " Domain Registration".
But it requires you to earn points. I am looking for something else.

Last day I get this Domain Registration service provider. Is there any others best.

Please help me.)
http://www.tiainterweb.net

Re: Free Domain Registration: Is it possible??

The domain name governing body (nominet) requires a fee and all domain name registrations have to go through them so no it's not possible to get a free domain name registration.
there are thousands of offers for domain names but make sure the one you pick doesn't charge you on going fees for eMail and domain name forwarding etc...
I use easily.co.uk and have found them to be very very good.

What you want and what you need are too often not the same thing!
When your head is hurting from trying to solve a problem, stop standing on it. When you are the right way up you will see the problem differently and you just might find the solution.
(Quote by me 15th July 2009)

I agree with the above posts. I too was searching for free registration but did not get one.But Still due to my need I registered with www.XnYnZ.com. It Was cheaper to register with and also they provide other services much cheaper.It was secure and reliable for me.I Recommend that you too can try this.

Last edited by simbha (2011-03-17 06:46:58)

Hi,

I think you need to purchase a domain. I haven't heard yet of free domain registration..

Last edited by GirlieMole (2011-04-07 07:25:09)

The only way I know for you to receive a free domain would be if it comes with a webhosting package like this one. Then yes the domain is for 'free' or the price for it is included in the monthly fee you pay for your hosting. Other than that no it’s not possible.

According to my view, Some of the companies offer free domain name registration, So domain is a name, which only includes the name chosen by us and the TLD. So if a company truly offers a free domain this means that it is losing money from the registration, not making any. So a free domain offer usually comes with additional fees implied that cover this loss. Please produce some more attachments about the topic for view detail information.

domeinnaam

hosting provider

yes, it's possible for some domain like .tk or .co.cc domain.

but it's impossible for .com domain

that's as far as I know