Topic: Bug in production not found in test.

I have a bug appearing in production but not in test.  When I look at the log file it says undefined method.  I am running under 2.3.8.  I started development in 2.3.8 then upgraded to 3.0.3.  I had problems with the app in deployment so I rolled back to 2.3.8 and it worked fine.  I don't know if this is related.  Code is found here -> Says the bug is on line 23.

Re: Bug in production not found in test.

I should add that one of my pages started working fine when I rolled back.  Then I checked this page and it doesn't.

Re: Bug in production not found in test.

You need to supply details of the bug in order for anyone to help!

What you want and what you need are too often not the same thing!
When your head is hurting from trying to solve a problem, stop standing on it. When you are the right way up you will see the problem differently and you just might find the solution.
(Quote by me 15th July 2009)