Topic: ActiveScaffold and As PaperClip

Hi,

I'm managing to migrate a project from rails 2.x to 3.x. The project has 2 plugins ActiveScaffold (3.0.9) and As PaperClip bridge (latest from https://github.com/cliotropic/as_paperclip_bridge).

When I started server, i got the message:

/vendor/plugins/as_paperclip_bridge/init.rb:1:in `block in <class:Plugin>': undefined method `bridge' for ActiveScaffold:Module (NoMethodError)
        from /Users/littlefox/.rvm/gems/ruby-1.9.2-p180/gems/railties-3.0.7/lib/rails/plugin.rb:81:in `eval'
        from /Users/littlefox/.rvm/gems/ruby-1.9.2-p180/gems/railties-3.0.7/lib/rails/plugin.rb:81:in `block in <class:Plugin>'
        from /Users/littlefox/.rvm/gems/ruby-1.9.2-p180/gems/railties-3.0.7/lib/rails/initializable.rb:25:in `instance_exec'
        from /Users/littlefox/.rvm/gems/ruby-1.9.2-p180/gems/railties-3.0.7/lib/rails/initializable.rb:25:in `run'
        from /Users/littlefox/.rvm/gems/ruby-1.9.2-p180/gems/railties-3.0.7/lib/rails/initializable.rb:50:in `block in run_initializers'

Is there any solution for this? Any hints or helps will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Quan

Re: ActiveScaffold and As PaperClip

Hi, I'm facing same problem on my rails 3.0.5 project. Have you already get the solution?

Ken

Re: ActiveScaffold and As PaperClip

I could found the reason of the error.

as_paperclip_bridge is not required for latest ActiveScaffold implementation. Because, it's including the bridge in it.

In addition, please make sure to install ImageMagick and RMagick gem to use PaperClip for image files. Or, you may also think 'as_paperclip_bridge should be there' ;-)

Thank you,
Kenichi