Topic: Paperclip stopped working

Hello There !

I made the transition from rails 3.0.3 to rails 3.0.7 today, and mostly everything has worked fine with the exception of Paperclip.

While no modification to the working code has been made, here's the controller (and the action) that handles file uploading...

def create
    account = Account.find session[:account_id]  
    @picture = account.profile.pictures.new(params[:picture])
    if @picture.save
      render :json => { :pic_path => @picture.upload.url.to_s.gsub("/original", "/thumb"),
                         :name => @picture.upload.instance.attributes["upload_file_name"] }, :content_type => 'text/html'
    else
      render :json => { :result => 'error' }, :content_type => 'text/html'
    end
  end

As far as the form that uploads the pictures, it looks like this:

<%= form_for :picture, :url => profile_pictures_path, 
      :html => { :id => "pic_form", :class => "file_upload", :multipart => true } do |f| %>  
    <%= f.file_field :upload, :id => "up_button" %>
    <div>Upload files</div>
  <% end %>

I don't know what's up with this new version of rails but, the new error that I get now is:

Started POST "/profile/pictures" for 127.0.0.1 at 2011-05-23 14:07:28 -0500
  Processing by PicturesController#create as JSON
  Parameters: {"picture"=>{"upload"=>#<ActionDispatch::Http::UploadedFile:0xa923c7c @original_filename="black_widow_iron_man_2-wide.jpg", @content_type="image/jpeg", @headers="Content-Disposition: form-data; name=\"picture[upload]\"; filename=\"black_widow_iron_man_2-wide.jpg\"\r\nContent-Type: image/jpeg\r\n", @tempfile=#<File:/tmp/RackMultipart20110523-11843-1abf0sg>>}}
Redirected to [url]http://0.0.0.0:3000/[/url]
Completed 302 Found in 1ms

Started GET "/" for 127.0.0.1 at 2011-05-23 14:07:28 -0500
  Processing by SplashPagesController#index as JSON
Completed   in 22ms

ActionView::MissingTemplate (Missing template splash_pages/index with {:handlers=>[:erb, :rjs, :builder, :rhtml, :rxml], :formats=>[:json, :js, "*/*"], :locale=>[:en, :en]} in view paths "/home/jose/socialnetwork/app/views"):

Rendered /home/jose/.rvm/gems/ruby-1.9.2-p136/gems/actionpack-3.0.7/lib/action_dispatch/middleware/templates/rescues/missing_template.erb within rescues/layout (0.7ms)

As far as I can see it does this weird redirection to (Redirected to http://0.0.0.0:3000/) When at that point Paperclip used to take over, then it shows the 'likely' cause as a ActionView::MissingTemplate error.

Does anybody have an idea of what is possibly wrong?

Please, Help me !