Topic: OpenSSL

Hi guys,

I am a newbie in RoR. I have this system developed in RoR by senior developer in this company. I was trying to run this project into my machine and got so many issues obviously to set up the whole environment. Some of them I have resolved now when I try to run the server it gives me this error

C:/Projects/mdpp/mdpp/vendor/rails/activesupport/lib/active_support/dependencies.rb:443:in `load_missing_constant': uninitialized constant OpenSSL (NameError)
        from C:/Projects/mdpp/mdpp/vendor/rails/activesupport/lib/active_support/dependencies.rb:80:in `const_missing'
        from C:/Projects/mdpp/mdpp/vendor/rails/activesupport/lib/active_support/dependencies.rb:92:in `const_missing'
        from C:/Projects/mdpp/mdpp/vendor/rails/railties/lib/commands/server.rb:23
        from c:/Ruby187/lib/ruby/site_ruby/1.8/rubygems/custom_require.rb:31:in `gem_original_require'
        from c:/Ruby187/lib/ruby/site_ruby/1.8/rubygems/custom_require.rb:31:in `require'
        from script/server:3

I have googled it alot but unfortunately couldn't find anything helping. I am not sure other then gems / plugin I can see in the list he has used but I have no idea what this issue is about? And what to do?

Any help would be appreciated. I am stuck with this issue for two days and needs to run this system on my machine asap.

Please help.

Thanks.
Sham

Re: OpenSSL

You can try to run this app on ubuntu machine with installed libssl-dev