Topic: Rails on my Website

Can someone give me an example of how I can incorporate Rails on my Website?  I'm new to Rails and I'm curious to know if it can help me improve my site.  Anything from simple sys admin stuff to apps and widgets.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Rails on my Website

Thanks Kirk

You can use Ruby on Rails Guides. It has a real introduction and after that you can look other Rails tutorial via googling.

life is not short however you think to learn Rails

Search engine optimization for small business should focus first on working at a local level search and website should show in local search results. This would ensure that the business gets desired traffic, web visitors and indirectly physical footfalls and sales increase. Therefore, relevance to show in such results is of great importance to small businesses. Search engine optimization can work for small business and make their business a success, starting with focus on local level and thereafter proceeding beyond borders. Keeping a tab on website visits and traffic can help you leverage and experience the many benefits of search engine optimization and increase your sales revenue and income with minimum costs.

please visit  http://guides.rubyonrails.org/   there is a neat explanation and sample for the beginners...........
Do well.....!!!!