Topic: Developing simple Ruby game. Some beginner questions.
I would like to write simple on-line game in Ruby.
For start only with single player mode.
I did some research about writing games in ruby and i found this two links:
> - https://github.com/tylerc/rog - simple game with server based on sinatra
> - http://rubygame.org - ruby game library
But im thinking this maybe is an overkill.
Assumptions of game:
Each player have 10 pawns
Each pawns have diferent ability(speed, armor)
Pawns moves like in Chess
Pawns can throw a ball
Board with 64 fields
0. How to setup game board for Ruby game?
1. Should I write this only in RoR and Jquery??
2. Which gems should I use to add multiplayer to this game in future?
3. Maybe the easiest way is write this with rubygame?
4. But how to develop this game online?