Topic: Rails programming opportunity in NYC
An industry leading software company is HIRING MORE RAILS engineers. within the past 24 months, this publically traded company has made the decision to perform all new web product development in Ruby on Rails. Within the past 18 months they have built out a team of 20+ rails engineers and are hiring again!
If you are interested in working on the development of web 2.0 products for a leader in clinical cloud solutions, keep reading!
$400million software company
over 800 employees.
Publicly traded on the Nasdaq since 2008, in business since 1998. Stock up about 40% YTD.
The company creates data capture/data management/reporting cloud solutions for the biotech/pharma industries specifically for the execution of clinical trials.
They are offering:
Excellent health insurance benefits
50% match to all 401k contributions
The opportunity to work in a dynamic programming environment with an industry leader that keeps a “start up” level of energy and excitement
Web Developer / ruby on rails programmer
Candidates must possess at least 3 years of experience building HTTP applications in Rails or Python/PHP/Java
• Writes well-factored, extensible, elegant Ruby on Rails code with a test-driven approach
• Understands existing code and framework and best coding practices
• Works collaboratively as part of the development team with product managers, software engineers and architects, in an agile environment
• Reviews code periodically and refactors inefficient code
• Continually keeps up to date with best practices and newest developments in the Rails world by learning from web resources and from other team members
• 3+ years experience with Object Oriented analysis and design and MVC (model-view-controller)programming concepts, preferably in Ruby on Rails
• Experience with behavior-driven-development (BDD) or test-driven-development (TDD)
• Ability to write acceptance criteria for features in simple business language
• Experience with complex SQL queries and database performance issues
• MySQL, migrations
• Source control (Subversion)
• Bachelors Degree in computer science or related field
Associate Director, Information Technology
Klein Hersh International
We grow our relationships by Impacting Business, Enhancing Careers and Changing Lives