Topic: asset precompilation error from blueprint file screen.css

I'm trying to deploy a rails app but I'm stuck with an asset pre-compilation error. According to the production log the error is being caused by a 'Blueprint' css script called screen.css. However according to the production log, this asset does in fact get pre-compiled. I've tried explicitly adding the problematic files to the precompile array, both in the application.rb and config/environments/production.rb files as follows  config.assets.precompile = %w(screen.css print.css ie.css)  but to no avail. I've also tried precompiling my assets locally and pushing the whole thing to the server. I have no idea what to try next to resolve this error. Any help would be hugely appreciated!

I've posted a more detailed version of this question to StackOverflow and have been waiting over a month for any advice beyond what I've already tried. You can view it here: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/1017 … eerror-blu

Thanks!

Last edited by milleplatea00 (2012-05-08 14:44:11)

Re: asset precompilation error from blueprint file screen.css

There was an error processing your request. Please try again. ... config.assets.precompile += %w( blueprint/screen.css blueprint/print.css ... layout.css.scss file in assets/stylesheets, any modifications I make to this file are not  balloon shade

Last edited by karlyjim (2012-06-14 00:44:07)