Topic: Ruby on Rails Senior Developers Required for London Based Roles

Good Morning All,

I hope you don't mind me putting this out here.

I am looking for a number of Senior Ruby on Rails Developers, I have a couple of very Strong Ruby on Rails Clients that are looking to hire ASAP.

I am looking for Senior Developers to help with designing and developing systems using Agile and using: (A)TDD & BDD.

There will be Pair programming; Continuous deployment and the Modern web frameworks they use are Rails, Django, CodeIignitor as well as other opens source technologies.

These roles will also include Mentoring and growing junior developers whilst assisting in the continued improvement of Agile across the technology & businesses, including the tools and technologies.

Solid experience with languages such as Ruby, Python, PHP is what we are looking for, if you have experience of Blogging, conference speaking, active participation in the open source community then this is really good too.

If roles like this interest you and if you would be curious to find out more,  please could you email me at luke@endeavour-resourcing.co.uk.

If his role is not for you but you know someone it may suit, please would you mind passing my details on.

I hope we can speak in the near future and maybe get to work together soon.

A LITTLE BIT ABOUT ME FOR YOUR INFORMATION

I am an I.T. Recruiter with 15 years’ experience with both an agency and in-house background. I have been in-house for the past 8 years and that has recently come to an end due to redundancy. I have now decided to set up my own recruitment business called Endeavour Resourcing Solutions Ltd. My Business is small and I am looking to add value to both candidates and clients and be different from the average recruitment consultancy. One of the advantages of working with me is that I have seen both sides of the fence in my career. I feel I may be better placed to understand the difficulties and frustrations you face when trying to match skills and experience to a client’s role. I would like the chance to work with you to create a more personalised recruitment solution should you wish to talk further.