Topic: Capistrano now not working, can't seem to get source from svn
I had Capistrano setup before after a lot of work. Now for some reason, it no longer works.
This could be because I moved from Windows/Cygwin environment to Ubuntu Linux. I have tried re capistranizing my app with no luck.
What I get when I cap deploy:
* executing task deploy
* executing task update
** transaction: start
* executing task update_code
* querying latest revision...
* executing "if [[ ! -d /home/user/apps/dev/application/releases/20070517065000 ]]; then\n svn co --no-auth-cache --username myusername --password mypassword -q -r71 http://svn.devjavu.com/application/trunk /home/babygro/apps/dev/application/releases/20070517065000 &&\n (test -e /home/babygro/apps/dev/application/revisions.log || (touch /home/babygro/apps/dev/application/revisions.log && chmod 666 /home/babygro/apps/dev/application/revisions.log)) && echo `date +\"%Y-%m-%d %H:%M:%S\"` $USER 71 20070517065000 >> /home/user/apps/dev/application/revisions.log;\n fi"
*** [update_code] transaction: rollback
* [update_code] rolling back
* executing "rm -rf /home/user/apps/dev/application/releases/20070517065000"
** [update_code] exception while rolling back: Net::SSH::HostKeyMismatch, fingerprint 7e:4c:e3:1a:f3:2a:08:5f:83:ed:ae:88:28:cf:e2:a2 does not match for babytoddler.org
/usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/net-ssh-1.1.1/lib/net/ssh/host-key-verifier.rb:47:in `process_cache_miss': fingerprint 7e:4c:e3:1a:f3:2a:08:5f:83:ed:ae:88:28:cf:e2:a2 does not match for mydomain.org (Net::SSH::HostKeyMismatch)
from /usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/net-ssh-1.1.1/lib/net/ssh/host-key-verifier.rb:38:in `verify'
from /usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/net-ssh-1.1.1/lib/net/ssh/lenient-host-key-verifier.rb:9:in `verify'
from /usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/net-ssh-1.1.1/lib/net/ssh/transport/kex/dh.rb:165:in `verify_server_key'
from /usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/net-ssh-1.1.1/lib/net/ssh/transport/kex/dh.rb:232:in `exchange_keys'
from /usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/needle-1.3.0/lib/needle/lifecycle/proxy.rb:60:in `__send__'
from /usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/needle-1.3.0/lib/needle/lifecycle/proxy.rb:60:in `method_missing'
from /usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/net-ssh-1.1.1/lib/net/ssh/transport/session.rb:182:in `exchange_keys'
from /usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/net-ssh-1.1.1/lib/net/ssh/transport/session.rb:143:in `kexinit'
... 57 levels...
from /usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/capistrano-1.4.1/lib/capistrano/cli.rb:12:in `execute!'
from /usr/bin/cap:18:in `load'
As you can see, I have two main errors. One is that it does not download source from the svn repository. The second error is the hostkeymistach.
Can anyone help me at all?
I have double- and triple-checked my script. Everything seems to be correct.
I am so close to launching my first Rails app. I just need to get this cap thing sorted now.
All help is much appreciated.