Re: Forum Upgrades

rob-twf wrote:

This truncation has happened to me a couple of times, it's when i've been randomly asked to "say 'hello'" as a security measure when posting...

ahhhh....right, that explains why it just started happening when that came in smile

###########################################
#If i've helped you then please recommend me at Working With Rails:
#http://www.workingwithrails.com/person/ … i-williams

Hi there I am having problems with my ruby files. I have just installed the Ruby 1.91 and the rails in it, and I already have my web running online and it is hosted by another company, but wat I want is to run my ruby files of website locally for me to make a few changes. I have not been able to do it. I am using window. is there somebody that could help me ?

katiana wrote:

Hi there I am having problems with my ruby files. I have just installed the Ruby 1.91 and the rails in it, and I already have my web running online and it is hosted by another company, but wat I want is to run my ruby files of website locally for me to make a few changes. I have not been able to do it. I am using window. is there somebody that could help me ?

You should post this on one of the other forums on this site - eg the Ruby forum or the "Programming Rails/Other Rails Programming" forum

###########################################
#If i've helped you then please recommend me at Working With Rails:
#http://www.workingwithrails.com/person/ … i-williams

I haven't seen this capture at all but then maybe that's because I log in as a moderator.
This is not really in my area of responsibility in my role as a moderator so I'll pass this on and we'll see what can be done.

What you want and what you need are too often not the same thing!
When your head is hurting from trying to solve a problem, stop standing on it. When you are the right way up you will see the problem differently and you just might find the solution.
(Quote by me 15th July 2009)