Topic: Firefox always reloading entire JS frameworksl!! Please Help!!!

Hi All, I am very  novice of ROR programming.  I have setup a large ROR project developed by other coders, I see firefox (Opera does proper caching however) always reloading all javascript framework code on each page. All pages generating by rails contains the following tags:

<script src="/javascripts/excanvas.compiled.js?1282113062" type="text/javascript"></script>
    <script src="/javascripts/jquery-1.3.2.js?1282113062" type="text/javascript"></script>
    <script src="/javascripts/jquery.history.js?1282113062" type="text/javascript"></script>
    <script src="/javascripts/jquery-ui-1.7.2.custom.min.js?1282113062" type="text/javascript"></script>
    <script src="/javascripts/jquery.tools.min.js?1282113062" type="text/javascript"></script>
    <script src="/javascripts/jquery.autocomplete.js?1282113062" type="text/javascript"></script>
    <script src="/javascripts/jquery.maskedinput-1.2.2.js?1282113062" type="text/javascript"></script>

I tried to search project sources for the string 1282113062 but fail. Also I tried some rails configuration directives such as:
config.action_controller.perform_caching         = true
Please direct me to the right way.

Thanks.

Last edited by archibald (2010-09-25 15:02:24)

Re: Firefox always reloading entire JS frameworksl!! Please Help!!!

Normally, all the scripts indicated in you layout  with    'javascript_include_tag' helper are in the  public/javascripts folder, - that's where you should look for.

Re: Firefox always reloading entire JS frameworksl!! Please Help!!!

Thank you Javix. I was just removed the numeric key additions by setting environment variable RAILS_ASSET_ID =''.