Topic: Strange error message
I've had a Linux Ubunut production system that had a Ruby on Rails application running.
I'm relatively new to all of this deploying stuff, but the application was a rails2 application which had several gems locally frozen including the rails gems.
Because I needed to deploy a new application on the same server, written in rails 3 I installed all the gems I wanted on that server. Unfortunatly this broke the rails 2 application for some reason.
If you visit http://188.8.131.52/ you can see what I'm talking about...
I've removed ALL installed gems and reran the installation steps to get the system back as it was before I mingled with it. But still i'm receiving that error.
I'm really clueless as to what is going wrong...I've checked the logs 'production.log' but there's nothing usefull there as the application can't even fire up.
Some help would be nice....