Topic: social network stuff

how are this things called

and how can I implement this on a rails 3 app? is there a gem or something?

Last edited by jtomasrl (2011-07-11 15:55:37)

Re: social network stuff

There called social plugins or widgets.

Most of them you embed in your site with javascript.

For example,mashable wrote about those type of plugins some time ago, check out: … g-plugins/

Re: social network stuff

nothing related with facebook graph and those things?