Topic: Help needed from brilliant RoR Developers
We specialize in Agile PHP and Ruby Development for our own in-house projects. You will be working on both Ruby and PHP projects as well as help out with System Admin for those projects.
We don't expect everyone to do System Admin, but we also don't believe its enough of a job to fill a person's schedule entirely, so we've come up with 3 different focuses:
1. The System Admin Focus -- These Developers are System Admin Ninjas, but also have strong all around skills in PHP and Ruby.
2. The Ruby Focus -- These Developers are Ruby Ninjas, but also have strong all around skills in PHP and System Admin.
3. The PHP Focus -- These Developers are PHP Ninjas, but also have strong all around skills in Ruby and System Admin.
We're looking for an individual who:
- Has 2+ years experience working with PHP and related technologies.
- Has 2+ years experience working with Ruby on Rails and related technologies.
- Has 3+ years experience working with Linux Servers, Web Hosting on Linux, PHP/Rails
- Deployment, Scalable High Availability Web Deployments, or similar technologies on Linux.
- Has recently worked with Centos, Ubuntu and atleast possessing some understand of Gentoo Linux distributions.
- (bonus) Has worked with Amazon Web Services, especially Amazon S3 and Amazon EC2 (or really wants to learn).
- (bonus) Has experience with RightScale for EC2 management.
- Wants to work in an Agile team of developers contributing towards the team's goals.
Send us your resume with a cover letter at email@example.com. Your cover letter should state how your skills and experience will benefit us in hiring you for the team. It’ll be great if you could showcase your work via project-hosting sites like Github <https://github.com>.