Re: Introduce yourself!

Name: Zach
What brought you to Rails Forum? I need help...
How do you use Ruby/Ruby on Rails? Just starting on it, after not touching it for a couple years smile

Name: buckmajor
Occupation: FBI (Not)....I'm a Web designer with low income sad
What brought you to Rails Forum? I got it up and running but then I got stuck and lead me to a revelation in my mind to search for a 'RubyOnRails Forum'....then TA DAA....I found you. Happy to be here that's a certain wink. P.S SOS I need help.
How do you use Ruby/Ruby on Rails? I am a newbie and still learning. I want to use it under my control (if possible). Thank you.

Last edited by buckmajor (2011-11-14 12:28:29)

Hi all this is Anthony, i am new in this forum. I have more than 5 years of experience in Online Marketing and Business Solution, i joined thsi forum to share my experience with you guys.

Welcome to the forum David

What you want and what you need are too often not the same thing!
When your head is hurting from trying to solve a problem, stop standing on it. When you are the right way up you will see the problem differently and you just might find the solution.
(Quote by me 15th July 2009)

Name: Nino
What brought you to Rails Forum? I want to learn RoR big_smile
How do you use Ruby/Ruby on Rails? For now im not using it tongue

Hi everyone,

I'm a Technical Recruiter in NYC. We're always looking for people with RoR experience for development openings with a variety of companies (awesome tech start-ups to your normal well established telecomm company). If anyone is looking for a new opportunity or just interested in discussing the market, just send me a message!

-Saudia

hi everyone!!!it's nice to have here in this forum.it is very interesting and looking forward....

Name: john_rambo

some thing more here
            hello you all i am new here  love to read thread or to reply them i am working in a good organization which is attach in a link building work
regards....
twilio api

Last edited by john_rambo (2012-02-11 07:01:52)

Name: Ender
What brought you to Rails Forum? If you want to find something you can do. I just met Rails forum when I was googling.
How do you use Ruby/Ruby on Rails? Freelance projects and nowadays looking a good job to use Ruby on Rails in a big web project to being senior about Rails.
Experience: 2 years but not at all fully concentrate

life is not short however you think to learn Rails

Name: Alices Yao
I like all kinds of fashion goods...
bbcode

Name: Vietnamstyle
What brought you to Rails Forum? looking for a rails forum on google
How do you use Ruby/Ruby on Rails? I'm starting a web solutions business, I just started a blog, and I'll be posting about rails and other stuffs.

Name: Anthony Khim

What brought you to Rails Forum?
Found a link on a

My name is Tom and I am recruiting/looking for talented Rails developers for CWS, Inc, www.cws.net

Our company is based out of Rochester, MN.   If you know of someone who is a solid RR developer, that is looking for a web development job that pays well in a great community, have them contact me @ 507-216-0580.

Hello,
I am a software engineer, and I work for a Switzerland-based software company.

We are currently looking for testers for our Heroku add-on. This job should take about 15 minutes of your time if you are already a Heroku developer, and it will earn you a free 2-year unlimited Qworum Service Provider license.

We have only 9 tester slots left, so please contact us if you are interested: http://www.qworum.com/about .

Name: Yosef Kevin
What brought you to Rails Forum? Google
How do you use Ruby/Ruby on Rails? on my work

I am Katie Zeal, just finished with my high school and started working as an intern content writer. . Besides work, my interests are reading books, listening to the music, websurfing and also have in interest in SEO & Development. I love to read and share the good stuff on the net with other people around.

Thanks!

Hello Friends,

Nice to meet all of you. I Wana exchange the views with other and gain some knowledge from other members. I hope that I have a great time here.

Thanks and Regards.
Trust Haddin

Hello people!
I am new here, I hope you all would be fine, I have just registered here and i am here to have some good quality

time, besides gaining a lot of information.

Portable Ice Maker

Last edited by tomswift123 (2012-09-15 08:42:35)

Name: Mohammad Rifat
What brought you to Rails Forum?
Found a link over @ http://www.ruby-forum.com/forum/
How do you use Ruby/Ruby on Rails?
I just started using Ruby on Rails, I hope I'll find all the help I need to complete the track on the Rails of success, and start to help others.

Hi this is Jimmy. I am from a Ruby on Rails Development Company. I can also help you in Ruby on rails development services. Please don't hesitate to connect with me for Ruby on Rails developers