Topic: Complete friendship model

Kindly I am intermediate rails developer ,,I already implement a simple friendship model for a social rails app,,but can any body help me in complete tutorial about it ,,I need a friendship model with requests ,,,,regards
Reymon

Re: Complete friendship model

You need to design your own app or pay someone to design it for you! If you have specific technical/syntax requirements or questions that you are unsure of then please feel free to ask them but I doubt anyone is going to walk you through a complete app design

As you are just beginning as a developer people don't mind helping with the basics though. You should check out database table relationships and and how rails handles the various types of relationships

To get started with this I suggest you check out the getting started with rails guides http://guides.rubyonrails.org/getting_started.html
Section 7 covers table relationships in the blog app

What you want and what you need are too often not the same thing!
When your head is hurting from trying to solve a problem, stop standing on it. When you are the right way up you will see the problem differently and you just might find the solution.
(Quote by me 15th July 2009)

actually , I am intermediate rails developer ,,and I made simple friendship system which include only adding and removing friendships ,,but what I am searching for is a  friendship system with accept,decline ,requests ,,,btw thanks for your help ,,,

Well, That is one very large subject. What is the first issue you are struggling with? Please be specific! How far have you got with your design? Are you struggling with a specific implementation of a specific part of your app? I'm not going to type out a complete solution to your problem that answers all the above!

What you want and what you need are too often not the same thing!
When your head is hurting from trying to solve a problem, stop standing on it. When you are the right way up you will see the problem differently and you just might find the solution.
(Quote by me 15th July 2009)