Topic: CSS3

I know CSS3 is already out, but is it up and running in all browsers? I mean I'm sure, as always, IE requires some special attention, but has the time come where every browser recognizes CSS3 code?

I've been using webkits for a while now, but would like to stop using webkits and move on to  just CSS3.

I've used some CSS3 here and there but I guess I'm just uncertain as to whether or not it's officially out, meaning browsers will recognize pure CSS3?

- Ben

Re: CSS3

I haven't come across any clear answer for this yet. All browsers and even different versions of each browser supports some features of HTML5 and CSS3. Most of them support some common things and then have a few unique HTML5 and CSS3 attributes supported. It's so annoying that even with the push to have better and more universal standards it seems like everyone is doing their own thing.

Last edited by RailsRhino (2010-07-13 10:40:47)

- Ben

This document should be considered to be informative, not normative. See the Style overview pages for more information on W3C's work on style sheets, including CSS,Many exciting new functions and features are being thought up for CSS3. We will try and showcase some of them on this page, when they get implemented in either Fire-fox, Konqueror, Opera or Safari or Web-kit Borders,CSS is a best for a designing your site and you can easily do what design you like for your site.
body
{
background-color:#b0c4de;
}

hello,
my name is abisha,And i'm looking forward here to resolve my problem about css? Because right now i can't understand why css is always perform to your design..So what happen to your design without using css.

I hoping for your response and concern for my problem.

Thanks

The Style overview pages for more than info on W3C's work on style sheets, admitting CSS,Many stimulating new functions and features are constituting thought up for CSS3.

There are many ways create style  lists, but I’m going to describe how to style them so they appear as columns, I will  give each element a different background color.We can make animation in css3.It is power pack for web designing.we can multiple task single time in css3

@OP: You might find http://caniuse.com/ useful smile
EDIT: Doh - didn't notice how old this thread was...

Last edited by safetycopy (2012-03-13 15:59:34)

Your post has a great information.thanks for sharing this  information..

How to Create a Website