Topic: Reduce Bounce rate

Bounce rate essentially represents the percentage of initial visitors to a site who "bounce" away to a different site, rather than continue on to other pages within the same site.The basic points for bounce rate reduction are:
Lower your page load times
Measure the bounce rate of your individual traffic sources
Have Clear Navigation
Tamplets with fresh navigation
Setting Internal Benchmarks Is Important
Motivate the user to click deeper into your site

Re: Reduce Bounce rate

Bounce rate means that user is coming to your site but they are going back from the way in page.It means there may be some issue in your landing page.So u must do some changes in the homepage.Try to make it more effective. You ought to update the contents in your home page.Make your home page more live & happening & always keep your promises in your home page which are made in the description of your site. So the user will stay at your site.
----------------------------------------
Joomla Extensions | facebook sign in

Last edited by jeffreyrogers (2012-02-23 03:07:44)

Yes, the SEO methods can decrease the bounce rate of website; there are few methods to decrease the bounce rate.

1.    Use of good looking theme layout
2.    Use of Inner Linkage System
3.    Fresh and quality content with updating
4.    Improvement of loading timing
5.    Using Link baiting
6.    Use of simply navigation and avoid complex navigation

hey thank for telling me that how to reduce bounce rate..... please tell me that.. high bounce rate is benefitial for website?? if no.. than how is harmfull for website??

Last edited by aquariusmediaaseo (2012-02-29 03:10:44)

For my website bounce rate is so high and it is around 80%, Here good and informative points i get it and surely i will implement these points for my website.

Bounce rate means when a visitor comes to a web page or website and goes from it by without clicking any link on the web page or website.
It can be reduced by giving what a visitor wants also by the web page or website load time.
Suppose a visitor is searching for a windows related site get windows support and he opens another category profile they he/she will close that site.

Last edited by igennie5 (2012-03-27 07:13:44)

I think the main reason for high bounce rate is high page/ site loading speed. Beside this, If people are not getting the relevant information which they're looking for, they won't stay longer.

Bounce rate is mainly due to less quality of your site or there is not helpful information to the visitors on the site. If visitors pass much time on your site then it can be improved.

www.e07.net

Last edited by mpablate (2012-08-25 10:07:01)

Bounce rate is simple when a visitor did not like a website and goes without navigating any page of the website.

Last edited by seoservice786 (2012-10-25 12:43:14)

We can reduce the bounce rate of the website by following the below points:

1. Add Internal Links To The Top Of Your Pages
2. Avoid Excessive Ads
3. Build Pages That Load Quickly

High bounce rate is absolutely not good, but it depends. 50 to 60% bounce rate is treated as normal. Some other reasons for increasing bounce rate are:
1. Your website is optimized for irrelevant keywords
2. Poor Call for action
3. Bad navigation