Topic: So, what size is YOUR monitor?

I'm debating whether to get a 24" or a 30" Dell Display. I previously used a 20" iMac, but I quickly got used to the 15" Mac Book Pro that I just recently picked up (after selling my iMac). So I think either the 24" or 30" will be huge, but I'm not sure on the practicality, maybe someone can give some feedback and I can judge on the comments.

Thanks,
Daniel

http://danielfischer.com - Personal Web-Technology-Blog, Los Angeles.

Re: So, what size is YOUR monitor?

On my laptop 13,3"
On my desktop workstation 19" Widescreen
On the family computer 15"

all of them are TFTs ;-)

I have a 15" macbook pro with a 19" non-widescreen.
I would like a nice 24" widescreen, nothing bigger because it will block the view from my window!

I just have 4 17" TFTs

My primary is my 20" iMac, then I have the 13.3" MacBook. I think I'd probably suggest to go the somewhat smaller route (20"-24") for cheapie-ness, but then get more of them (2). To me it would make sense to get a smaller screen to save more than what's probably a comparatively overpriced 30" in order to dual screen it. I'd think it'd just be a bit more productive.

Good-Tutorials. Now with tutorials for Ruby and for Rails.

17" Powerbook... but I'm looking at a 21-24" DELL.

lo0ol wrote:

My primary is my 20" iMac, then I have the 13.3" MacBook. I think I'd probably suggest to go the somewhat smaller route (20"-24") for cheapie-ness, but then get more of them (2). To me it would make sense to get a smaller screen to save more than what's probably a comparatively overpriced 30" in order to dual screen it. I'd think it'd just be a bit more productive.

Can't dual screen 24" on MBP though right?

http://danielfischer.com - Personal Web-Technology-Blog, Los Angeles.

I think I have a 14.1" laptop, a 15.1" laptop, and my desktop is either 21" or 19" ... I can't remember.

Josh Catone helps run this place
Rails Forum - Rails Jobs

20" Widescreen iMac.
Looking to grab a macbook, though.