Topic: Installing will_paginate

I watched the video rails casts.com and tried to install will_paginate but all I get is an empty folder

But I was able to install continuous_builder

I don't know about svn is this auto matic?

I put this in my terminal

russelldesk:~/Sites/Recordings russellroberts$ script/plugin install __force svn://errtheblog.com/svn/plugins/will_paginate
/Applications/Locomotive2/Bundles/standardRailsMar2007.locobundle/i386/lib/ruby/site_ruby/1.8/rubygems/custom_require.rb:27: command not found: svn ls svn://rubyforge.org//var/svn/validaterequest/plugins/
/Applications/Locomotive2/Bundles/standardRailsMar2007.locobundle/i386/lib/ruby/site_ruby/1.8/rubygems/custom_require.rb:27: command not found: svn ls svn://rubyforge.org/var/svn/apptrain/trunk/vendor/plugins/
/Applications/Locomotive2/Bundles/standardRailsMar2007.locobundle/i386/lib/ruby/1.8/net/protocol.rb:133: command not found: svn ls svn://rubyforge.org/var/svn/actsdisjoint/plugins/
/Applications/Locomotive2/Bundles/standardRailsMar2007.locobundle/i386/lib/ruby/site_ruby/1.8/rubygems/custom_require.rb:27: command not found: svn ls svn://errtheblog.com/svn/plugins/
Plugin not found: ["__force", "svn://errtheblog.com/svn/plugins/will_paginate"]
russelldesk:~/Sites/Recordings russellroberts$

Thank you

Re: Installing will_paginate

First you need SVN(subversion) client installed in you local.Download SVN

then in your run the command in your propmt

ruby script/plugin install svn://errtheblog.com/svn/plugins/will_paginate

Thank you Virajt

The Help is much appreciated.

Radhe Radhe

Russell

i guess you mean:

russelldesk:~/Sites/Recordings russellroberts$ script/plugin install --force svn://errtheblog.com/svn/plugins/will_paginate

it's --force 8or -f), not __force wink