Topic: observe_form helper and checkboxes events..

i have a form with a text field and a checkbox field to observe so i use the observe_form helper. The problem is that if i use the checkbox field when i call the same action, that i call normally only via ajax requests, witha get request then automatically i think that the checkboxes send via ajax some value even if i don't touch them. If i delete those checkboxes form my observed form everything work fine.

Re: observe_form helper and checkboxes events..

i changed checkboxes with a select box 'cause it suits better for my purpose. The problem is the same. If i am on the first page and then i click on the second or successive pages, immediately an ajax request sends me again on the first page. I notice that i have this problem with observe_form when i have a checkbox or a select box observed....if i have only a text field observed it works well.

In practice i see that if i call my action (that i call both with ajax requests and get requests when i use pagination links) with GET by a click on a pagination link, i am directed to the page (obviously) but then an ajax request starts automatically (and automagcally i say smile) as if the observed form (specifically the select box 'cause i have this problem only with the selectbox in the observed form) changed even if i didn't touch it.....so after this ajax request obviously it returns on the first page

No one has had this problem before?