Topic: What do you think of Intype?

Hello,

I just started my adventures with RoR and I was looking for an app to develop in that would do some auto completion and was easy on the eyes. I have tried SciTE and didn't like that at all. I themed gedit and that was alright. I am using windows and linux so no TextMate for me. After doing some intensive Google searching I came across Intype! I have fallen in love with this program. There is a converter for TextMate themes that works very well.

If anyone is looking for a editor like TextMate for Windows. Try Intype

Re: What do you think of Intype?

I usually use gedit on linux, but when i do use windows i always use intype. Its a great editor although im still waiting for them to come out with a better file browser.

Have you installed plugins on gedit? cause IMO gedit with plugins is definitely better than intype.

I really do like the file browser on gedit. I am more partial to the auto completion and syntax with Intype.

You can install intype on linux wink

I have both eText and Intype and even with the crashes, eText seems better to me than InType.  I like the project window in eText which makes it easy to get to the files that I want.