Re: Congratulations ryanb, our first moderator

Good job Ryanb you are an extremely helpful on any questions I have posted. Thanks again for all the help.

Congratulations!

Joey1981 wrote:

Congratulations!

A congrats a little after the fact.. Ryan seems to have moved on.. He hasn't posted here in over 6 months

ryanb wrote:

Thanks for the warm welcome!

So you're the one that records the vids on railscasts.com. Call me stupid, but I just put 2 and 2 together there... tongue

Nice vids by the way, keep em' coming. Loved the ActiveMerchant tutorials.

Last edited by jmbrink26 (2009-05-06 00:07:29)

jmbrink26 wrote:
ryanb wrote:

Thanks for the warm welcome!

So you're the one that records the vids on railscasts.com. Call me stupid, but I just put 2 and 2 together there... tongue

Nice vids by the way, keep em' coming. Loved the ActiveMerchant tutorials.

I don't think he comes through here anymore, but you're right he does do good work.

I thought I've seen some of his posts in the last month or two... Hmm... maybe not.

Damn foiled. Don't assume you are wrong, I may well be. I think it happened once before wink

Because curiosity killed the cat, I just couldn't help it. I just looked at his profile. It has:

Last post:
    2009-03-29 22:06:4

He comes through here every once in awhile, but he's not a moderator anymore, so this post is kind of outdated.

That said, as much as we miss his tens of daily posts around here, if it means more time to create Railscasts, I'm all for.  Railscasts = awesome. smile

Josh Catone helps run this place
Rails Forum - Rails Jobs

Yeah, I hear ya. wink Railscasts is awesome, his videos are just just unbeatable.